I often see users got a message or notification When they try to play Minecraft Multiplayer.
Many users are under 18, and users have to accept the Microsoft policy to play Minecraft. The main motive of this policy to show relevant content according to age.
In this post, I will explain to you how to change Microsoft privacy settings to play Minecraft.
I provide two methods to solve this issue, and you can follow any of them.
How to Fix aka.ms/accountsettings issue
Please follow every step to solve aka ms account settings issue.
Step 1: First of all, Sign out from your XBOX account.
Note: While logging out from your Xbox account, you cannot access mine coins and items you purchased from the store.
Step 2: Create a new Xbox account.
Step 3: Always select a date of birth above 18+ and verify the mail.
Step 4: Create a new Gamertag or remains the default.
Step 5: After following all steps, click on Play Minecraft, and you will not see any notification. You can play Minecraft Multiplayer with your friends.
Step 6: Finally, Now you can add friends or Join Realm.
aka.ms privacy settings
Here are the steps to settings the privacy:
- First of all, Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent Microsoft account.
- Tap on the child account’s profile.
- Click on the privacy and then Minor’s GT.
If you are using a child account, users have to enable the settings to join multiplayer games.
- To begin with, Sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with the parent Microsoft account.
- Click on the child account’s profile.
- Tap on “Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Box.
- Select the allow circle under both “join multiplayer games” and “You can create and join clubs.”
I hope you solve the issue of aka ms account settings. If you still face any problems, then you can let us know in the comment section.
You can post your query in the comment section.
For more news, guides, and reviews about gaming visit https://gamexmentor.com/